Friday 22 August 2014

Thank God For Fridays:)

TGI Fridays are not just for Fridays:):)

My mum, brother and I went shopping the other day at the Tesco store at Lakeside Shopping mall. This was our regular grocery shopping but on our way back we got so hungry. In search of a place to eat, we found this Retail park with different restaurants so we went into the closest one which was TGIFridays. It took a while to get a seat as the place was so full and it was like 6pm on a Wednesday.

We finally got seated and got the menu. They had a variety of food from steak to ribs to burgers to shrimps to fries and more. Just looking through the menu I had that happy feeling girls get when their boyfriend who they have not seen for so long comes to visit (Do not judge me, food is that special to me).

 I finally decided to order the combo meal with steak, shrimp, vegetables and chips. I mean its better to go for a combo than one meal and keep wandering what the others would have tasted like.

The meal itself cost like 14-15 pounds with drinks included so it was not that expensive:):)
It is not everyday McDonald or Burger King, sometimes TGIFridays:)


JACK DANIEL'S STEAK AND SHRIMP COMBO:)

I have also tried the ribs and grilled chicken combo, though those are more expensive LOL!! I would recommend this for anyone who has a craving for ribs or steak and does not mind spending more than a tenner(10 pounds) on food:):)
                                                                                           With Love, Food Junkie Girl:)
                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment