Sunday 27 March 2016

Lunch time at Victoria Island Lagos

Hey guys

I am sure most of us can relate to the work life of a fresh graduate in Lagos. Lunch times are either spent in the office if your workplace provides good and free food or spent at a restaurant close to the office.

For me, I found a really good spot to spend my one hour lunch break. I went there with my team for four days stretch till we realized we needed to start cutting cost. This spot was called MAMA CASS.
I always heard about the place when I was in the UK but I never had the chance to go there.

The restaurant is cool, simple sitting arrangements with a mini selection of food choices from rice, swallows and soups, moi moi, beans. porridge, plantain and spaghetti.

One colleague loved spaghetti so she would always order it with chicken while the other loved 'pomo' (cow skin/fat). I on the other hand would order different things every day to experiment but never ordered porridge. On a scale of 1-10, the food would get a 7 because their stew was peppery sha

I used to go to the one on Adeola Odeku Street, VI and it was always full during lunch hours

Some of the dishes I ordered were

                                           RICE WITH BEANS, PLANTAIN AND BEEF


                                             PASTA WITH PLANTAIN AND POMO


                                              VEGETABLE WITH RICE AND POMO
   


                                                FRIED RICE WITH PLANTAIN AND CHICKEN


No comments:

Post a Comment